Σάββατο 29 Απριλίου 2017

HE

love and girl εικόνα


Midnight in a big city. All the lights are turned on and I am looking at the beautiful view.  He is sitting on his big black comfortable chair holding his favorite glass half filled up with alcohol. He has a cigarette on his mount and he is dressed quite formal. Whilst he is staring at me he takes off his navy tie, takes his cigarette out of his mouth and leaves it on the ashtray burning out. He stands up and takes one step towards me and he stops. I am not sure what is happening, so I decide to break the silence with a question,"what is..." and without letting me finish the sentence he whispers "shh" and comes closer to me. He was so concentrate looking at me which it almost made me feel awkward. After few minutes he raised his hand on my head and smoothly stroked my hair down to my cheeks. His hand felt soft. I automatically hugged him tight without a second thought, it was the warmest hug I ever given or received from someone who I hardly knew. But my heart knew and that was enough. It just felt right.  He was there, with me. And I was there, for him. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου